The riding area grid with integrated water store.
More surface and less maintenance effort through an innovative design.
With the ECORASTER TR40, riding areas can be transformed into absolutely high end, professional areas. The accustomed ECORASTER quality ensures the training conditions and the integrated water stores noticeably reduce the maintenance effort. The integrated water storage cells collect water and return it slowly to the footings in dry periods. In this way, up to 4000 l per watering can be stored on a riding area of 800 m². Thanks to its well designed geometry, the TR40 sets standards for riding feel, safety and long life.
Delivery times on request.
- Dimensions: 330 mm x 330 mm x 40 mm
- Wall thickness: up to 4.0 mm
- Load capacity: up to 800 t per m²
- Weight per m²: 7.38 kg
- Weight per piece: 0.82 kg
- Wall height: 40 mm
- Material: 100 % recycling material PE-LD (polyethylene)
- Compressive strength: up to 20 t axle weight according to DIN 1072
- Form stability: Temperature range -50º to 90º
- Moisture absorption: 0.01 %
- Environmental sustainability: Environmentally neutral according to OECD 202:2004
- Solubility: resistant to acids, alkalis, alcohol, oil and gasoline (road salt, ammonia, acid rain, etc.)
Open and active stable
Paths and feeders
Access and storage areas
Outdoor riding area