The high-end paddock grid.
More surface for intensive loads.
With the ECORASTER TP40, we offer you a high-end grid for paddock and open stable areas. Thanks to the innovative grid design, this grid fulfils all demands in paddock construction. The TP40 convinces with the extremely low wear, even more safety (thanks to the larger surface) and absolute form stability.
Surfaces laid down can be easily cleaned, and, when the easy handling instructions are adhered to and with an appropriate sub-structure, free from mud and sludge. ECORASTER can be used year round and can be relaid if required and is thus also a reliable solution for rented stalls.
Delivery times on request.
- Dimensions: 330 mm x 330 mm x 40 mm
- Wall thickness: up to 4.0 mm
- Load capacity: up to 800 t per m²
- Weight per m²: 6.93 kg
- Weight per piece: 0.77 kg
- Wall height: 40 mm
- Material: 100 % recycling material PE-LD (polyethylene)
- Compressive strength: up to 20 t axle weight according to DIN 1072
- Form stability: Temperature range -50º to 90º
- Moisture absorption: 0.01 %
- Environmental sustainability: Environmentally neutral according to OECD 202:2004
- Solubility: resistant to acids, alkalis, alcohol, oil and gasoline (road salt, ammonia, acid rain, etc.)
Open and active stable
Paths and feeders
Access and storage areas