The economical separation layer for your riding area.
Protect the expensive footings with minimum cost.
Thanks to its low weight, the ECORASTER TE30 is laid very quickly and provides an optimum separation of sub-structure and footings. In this way, you prevent the stones from migrating out of the sub-structure. ECORASTER has a composite system proven worldwide millions of times that ensures both the performance and the life of the surfaces.
Delivery times on request.
- Dimensions: 330 mm x 330 mm x 30 mm
- Wall thickness: up to 4.4 mm
- Load capacity: up to 800 t per m²
- Weight per m²: 5.31 kg
- Weight per piece: 0.59 kg
- Wall height: 30 mm
- Material: 100 % recycling material PE-LD (polyethylene)
- Compressive strength: up to 20 t axle weight according to DIN 1072
- Form stability: Temperature range -50º to 90º
- Moisture absorption: 0.01 %
- Environmental sustainability: Environmentally neutral according to OECD 202:2004
- Solubility: resistant to acids, alkalis, alcohol, oil and gasoline (road salt, ammonia, acid rain, etc.)
Outdoor riding area
Indoor riding arena
Circles and round-pen